Subject: Win32s/mingw32
From: [email-masked] (Peter Dalgaard BSA)

22 Apr 1998 21:49:13 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: Text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

It doesn't seem to work, running a mingw32 compiled program under
win32s, whereas (e.g.) the gcc compiler that goes with rsxnt has no
problems. 

Anyone know why this is so? Apparently, it happens because win32s uses
a different exec. format.

If so, is there any reason why mingw32 couldn't me made to produce
said format?

-- 
   O__  ---- Peter Dalgaard             Blegdamsvej 3  
  c/ /'_ --- Dept. of Biostatistics     2200 Cph. N   
 (*) \(*) -- University of Copenhagen   Denmark      Ph: (+45) 35327918
~~~~~~~~~~ - ([email-masked])             FAX: (+45) 35327907

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".