Subject: Re: EGCS Win32 gcc compiler wanted
From: [email-masked] (Pike Green)

22 Apr 1998 16:42:22 -0700
Message-ID: <01bd6df5$601bed60$477a2499.cygnus.gnu-win32@hp-customer>
Reply-To: "Pike Green" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gorton Zhao Guo Wei" <[email-masked]>

Gorton,

> I want to have a copy of  EGCS win32 gcc compiler...

Try these sites. 

1. Madison, Wisconsin, USA. This is the home site. 
        <ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/>
2. Omaha, NE, USA courtesy of Jeremy Bettis <[email-masked]>. T1 link. 
        <ftp://ftp.hksys.com/pub/mirrors/EGCS-Win32/>
3. Coimbra, Portugal courtesy of Nuno Oliveira.
        <ftp://ftp.eq.uc.pt/pub/software/msdos/win95/gnu-win32/>
4. Bucharest, Romania courtesy of Sorin Mitran. 
        <ftp://coanda.propulsion.pub.ro/pub/gnu-win32/>

Be sure to read the installation instructions for the version of ecgs you are downloading.
The instructions are linked at

        <http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/>

Regards,
Pike Green

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".