Subject: RE: New patch
From: [email-masked] (Sergey Okhapkin)

22 Apr 1998 16:42:21 -0700
Message-ID: <01BD6E1E.FA8F9530.cygnus.gnu-win32@sos>
To: "'Gnu-Win32'" <[email-masked]>,
        "'Parker, Ron'"
	 <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Parker, Ron wrote:
> It there a method to check for content on the queue, like PeekMessage?
> Would it make sense to have one?
>

Do we really need it? Just call PeekMessage() :-) The main goal of my patch 
is to provide working select() on a mix of handles and message queue, it's 
really neccessary to compile GDI version of Xemacs with cygwin.

Anyway, it's easy to implement a read() call without removing a message 
from the queue, have you any suggestions how to control the behavior of 
read() call?

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".