Subject: Help with execvp
From: [email-masked] (Craig Setera)

22 Apr 1998 06:18:46 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I'm trying to compile the GIMP and I'm getting the following
error.  Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks,
Craig

MapObject: make
/bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -Wall  -o MapObject  arcball.o
mapo
bject_apply.o mapobject_image.o mapobject_main.o mapobject_preview.o
mapobject_s
hade.o mapobject_ui.o ../../libgimp/libgimpui.la ../../libgimp/libgimp.la
.../../
plug-ins/libgck/gck/libgck.la -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6.3/lib -lgtk
-lgdk -l
glib -lX11 -lm -lc
gcc -g -O2 -Wall -o MapObject arcball.o mapobject_apply.o mapobject_image.o
mapo
bject_main.o mapobject_preview.o mapobject_shade.o mapobject_ui.o
.../../libgimp/
..libs/libgimpui.a ../../libgimp/.libs/libgimp.a
.../../plug-ins/libgck/gck/.libs/
libgck.a -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6.3/lib -lgtk -lgdk -lglib -lX11 -lm -lc
C:\CYGNUS\B19\H-I386~1\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../i386-cy
gwin
32\lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.data+0x4):libccrt0.cc: multiple definition
of `e
nviron'
C:\CYGNUS\B19\H-I386~1\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../i386-cy
gwin
32\lib/libc.a(environ.o)(.data+0x4):environ.c: first defined here
C:\CYGNUS\B19\H-I386~1\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../i386-cy
gwin
32\lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.data+0x0):libccrt0.cc: multiple definition
of `_
impure_ptr'
C:\CYGNUS\B19\H-I386~1\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../i386-cy
gwin
32\lib/libc.a(impure.o)(.data+0x2ec):impure.c: first defined here
C:\CYGNUS\B19\H-I386~1\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../i386-cy
gwin
32\lib/libc.a(execvp.o)(.text+0xb0):execvp.c: undefined reference to
`posix_path
_list_p'
make: *** [MapObject] Error 1
MapObject:

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".