Subject: Re: Cygwin32 19.2 update planned
From: [email-masked] (Richard H. Gumpertz)

22 Apr 1998 06:14:30 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A few minor updates that would be appreciated in B19.2:

Add a prototype for gettimeofday to <sys/time.h> (or, I suppose, some other
file if more appropriate)

Add a prototype for socketpair to <sys/socket.h> (or, I suppose, some other
file if more appropriate).

-- 
 ========================================================================
 | Richard H. Gumpertz, PhD     VOICE: (913) 642-1777 or (913) 534-5062 |
 | Computer Problem Solving     FAX:   (913) 752-6615 or (913) 642-8777 |
 | 4518 West 89th Street, Suite 220, Prairie Village, KS 66207-2293     |
 ========================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".