Subject: B19 corrupts NTFS???
From: [email-masked] (Juha Jdykkd)

20 Apr 1998 22:50:14 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: gnu-win32 <[email-masked]>

I have been experiencing a corrupt NTFS partition when running B19. It
corrupts again in a week after I run chkdsk /f on it. This corruption has
ONLY happened when I use b19 a lot and having refrained from using it for a
couple of months ceased the corruption and corruption returned when I
restarted using b19. This is really weird. Does anyone got an idea why this
is happening? Workarounds?
  BTW please cc your reply to me, I don't have time to dig through all the
stuff going on on the list.

-- 
		 -----------------------------------------------
		| Juha Jäykkä, [email-masked]			|
		| home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/		|
		| pgp-key: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/pgp.txt	|
		 -----------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".