Subject: Looking for TELNET Client for EMACS
From: [email-masked] (Matthias Roessler)

20 Apr 1998 02:15:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I'm looking for a telnet client that works with emacs. The problem is the need
to accept input from stdin and produce the output on stdout.

My efforts to compile standard NetBSD and Linux sources havn't been very
lucky.

Any hints? telc2 didn't work, sorry.

Matthias

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Roessler      Tel.: +49 911 276 2381          IIIII
DATEV eG                          Fax.: +49 911 276 2328          IIIII
Paumgartner Strasse 6-14                                          IIIII
D-90329 Nuernberg                 E22 - Project Data Warehouse    DATEV
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".