Subject: Cygwin32 19.2 update planned
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

18 Apr 1998 05:45:04 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

As people have found out, upgrading to beta 19.1 is *not* a good idea
if you want to set the CYGWIN32 environment variable to change any
defaults.

I am planning to make a 19.2 release that will definitely fix this
and hopefully a number of other problems that have been reported
since 19.1.  Ideally this will include fixing the readlink() bug that
RCS bumps into, NTEA will be turned off unless you want it on, etc...
Hopefully a couple of weeks is the timeframe.

Sergey's replacement Cygwin32 dll usually corresponds to the current
development snapshots plus a patch or two that haven't made it in
yet.  So if you're really into the latest and greatest, that's
certainly another way to go...

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".