Subject: b18: Structures.h compile trouble.
From: [email-masked]

17 Apr 1998 21:12:10 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hi There,

I'm trying to compile a file which includes stdio.h and stdlib.h.
Somehow, this pulls in Structures.h, and parsing of this file
fails in a fairly heinous way.  The first error mentioned is line
1211 with "missing ')' before '('".  (The offending line looks
pretty ok to me.)

Any ideas on fixing this?  (I'm compiling with the VC compiler.)

Thanks,
--steve

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".