Subject: RE: Small request...
From: [email-masked] (Graham Murray)

17 Apr 1998 01:09:43 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <73B8DC108A44D111B44700805FF5C69D01E4DC.cygnus.gnu-win32@cware>
To: [email-masked]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain

	>Every mailer I've ever used always expands the alias to include
the
	>actual address.  Therefore, you should never miss these
messages in
	>the filter as long as you use the "contains" feature.

	How do I set up such a rule for Microsoft Exchange client?
Incoming internet mail to here is collected by an Exchange server and
distributed via the internal mail network to Exchange clients running on
each PC.  I can only configure the Exchange Client on my workstation, I
have *no* control over the server configuration. The only filtering I
have found is in the "Inbox Assistant", where I have setup a rule for
"To: [email-masked]".  Unfortunately this misses a lot of message
to this mailinglist.  Similar rules for other mailing lists (eg NTemacs)
catch almost every article, and I rarely have to move them to the
correct folder.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".