Subject: Re: emacs in a telnet window
From: [email-masked] (Karel Sprenger)

16 Apr 1998 08:36:01 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <C1A9DAABC292D111A4D90000F879A2BA0EFC@NTMAIL>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: Ian Collins <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Gnu Mailing list'" <[email-masked]>

Hi,

At 05:28 PM 4/15/98 +1200, Ian Collins wrote:
>Has anyone come across a version of emacs that I could run when
>telnetting to a gnuwin32 machine? (i.e, one that runs in a console
>window rather than as a gui).
>

ntemacs would do this when called with a -nw argument.  See the FAQ at
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs.html.

Cheers,
Karel Sprenger <[email-masked]>               | phone: +31-20-525 2302
Informatiseringscentrum                     |        +31-20-525 2741
Universiteit van Amsterdam                  | fax  : +31-20-525 2084
Turfdraagsterpad 9, NL-1012 XT  AMSTERDAM   | home : +31-20-670 0942
*** PGP Public Key available on servers *** | email: <[email-masked]>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".