Subject: Temporary download site for MINGW32 ports
From: [email-masked]

16 Apr 1998 00:36:57 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

<P>
I have started a dialup account with an ISP that provides web space
and _limited_ uploads, so I am directing your attention to the 
following URL if you want to download the threadsafe crtdll.dll
(MINGW32) version of lynx.exe or mc.exe.
</P>
<P>

</P>

<A href="http://home1.gte.net/tailor/pub/ports/mingw32/directory.htm">Mingw32 Ports</A>
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".