Subject: A question about patches and gnuwin32 source
From: [email-masked] (Ian Collins)

14 Apr 1998 23:29:09 -0700
Message-ID: <C1A9DAABC292D111A4D90000F879A2BA0EF8.cygnus.gnu-win32@NTMAIL>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "'Gnu Mailing list'" <[email-masked]>

Excuse my ignorance, but up to now I have always relied on the
precompiled binaries.
I need at least 64 network ports (for telnet access) to my gnuwin32
server, so I am going to, as suggested, change the cygwin source (NTTY)
and recompile.
I have downloaded the source code from cygnus, as well as the source for
the b19.1 patch.

OK, so I haven't tried to compile it all up yet, but I'm not expecting
any major problems there (??).
My question is about patches. There have been a number of patches to
cygwin32.dll since b19.1 (I am using one from Sergey).
What is the procedure to bring the source code up to date before
compiiling? 

Ian Collins. 
KIWIPLAN NZ.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".