Subject: Configure doesn't work in B19
From: [email-masked] (Marc Sacks)

13 Apr 1998 18:00:11 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

I have been following instructions in the FAQ for downloading all the 
source files.  When I get to the "configure" instruction (FAQ, p. 18), 
nothing seems to happen.  When I look at obj/configure.log, all it says is,

"/src/configure:  No such file or directory"

Of course, /src/configure does exist, but I can't execute it.  I've seen 
various problems with configure in the gnu-win32 archives, but all of them 
have gotten past this point, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you to anyone who can help me with this.

Marc Sacks
[email-masked]
781/685-2264

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".