Subject: What Makefile to use when compiling? (again)
From: [email-masked] (Laurent Duperval)

13 Apr 1998 01:03:46 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNUWin 32 Mailing List <[email-masked]>

HI,

Recently I asked what to do when in presence of a Makefile for NT and a
Makefile for Unix. Everyone suggested using the Unix one instead of the NT
one. Fine. Now, if I've got multiple Unix Makefiles available (and no
configure script) what should I use? SYS V R4? BSD? Linux? Other? What does
cygwin fit closest with?

Thanks!

Laurent

P.S. I've been receiving duplicates too. Not too sure about triplicates...
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".