Subject: Re: List problems again (duplicates)?
From: [email-masked] (David Skidmore)

12 Apr 1998 20:56:34 -0700
Message-ID: <Pine.OSF.3.95.980412174751.22798A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@grace>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: "John A. Turner" <[email-masked]>
Cc: gnu-win32 mailing list <[email-masked]>

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, John A. Turner wrote:

> Is it my provider or is there a problem with the list again?
> I've received three copies of all messages recently.

It's not just you, I'm getting at least three copies... I delete them after
I've read them, so I only know that I've read them before when the copies come
in, but not exactly how many times.  It's no wonder I get like 60-80 messages
a day, when 2/3 of them are repeats...

--Dave

> 
> -John

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".