Subject: ANN: ncurses-4.2 and ncftp-3.0beta9 available
From: [email-masked] (Theodore Jump)

11 Apr 1998 00:52:16 -0700
Message-ID: <35329c01.12319546.cygnus.gnu-win32@smtp>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Both built without difficulty, as of v3.0 ncftp supports non-socks proxy
servers natively so it's very convenient for me since my LAN get's net
access via a WinProxy machine.

All are, as usual, available on my web site. Add "/files" to the URL if you
don't want to bother with my main page.

#insert "standard-diclaimer"

;^)

Regards,
-Ted
______________________________________________________________________
http://www.i21.com/~tjump                  http://www.fighterduel.com

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all
progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".