Subject: DLL's and Objective C
From: [email-masked] (Ronald Pijnacker)

10 Apr 1998 10:25:39 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked] (cygwin)

Hi,

I have been trying to build dll's in the cygwin32 environment. In
itself this works OK! (Great work). I have, however, one question. I
have build my own version of the compiler (gcc 2.8.1), which has an
option to build the objective-c runtime as a dll. Should this still
work? I cannot get it to build.
Furthermore, I am trying to build a dll with objective-c objects. Does
anybody have any exprerience with that? I cannot get it to build
one. Is there any work in that area, or am I trying something
impossible?

Any help/comments/info is appreciated.

    Ronald Pijnacker.
    [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".