Subject: Congratulations! and some b19 questions/notes.
From: [email-masked] (Henrik Nordstrom)

10 Apr 1998 06:36:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Congratulations to the GNU-Win32 team!

I tried to compile a big UNIX application (Squid,
http://squid.nlanr.net/) using b19 and it almost works!

There are only a few glitches:

regex_t is not defined

neither timegm, tm.tm_gmtoff or time_t timezone exists. (timezone
exists, but seems to be a function). Is there any other way to build GMT
time_t times? We need to parse/build RFC 1123 GMT text time
representations to/from time_t values, while keeping the time_t value
comparable with the time returned by time().

---
Henrik Nordström
Sparetime Squid Hacker
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".