Subject: plotutils 2.0
From: [email-masked] (William M. Mullins)

10 Apr 1998 04:22:31 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "\"[email-masked]\"" <[email-masked]>

NT4 sp3  cygwinb19.1  using egcs1.0.2 and gas980303 X11R6.3 from da
Silva for b19/egcs1.0.2

compiled plotutils 2.0 with minor difficulties

graph seems to work OK with hpgl, but with X, will create access
violations and generates a core file, or will give infinite

Warning: Select failed; error code 22

at the end of the plot (you see all of the plotted data, the plotting is
over)  A simple ^C stops the process and returns tothe prompt with no
ill effects.

This is not terrible, but disconcerting, gnuplot appears OK and this
work with b18.

does anyone have any Ideas??

W. M. Mullins

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".