Subject: Re: Problems building GDB using Microsoft C++ and nmake
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

10 Apr 1998 03:00:28 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked] (Lars Jarnbo Pedersen)
Cc: [email-masked]

Lars Jarnbo Pedersen wrote:
> 
> 2) Is the WinGDB a "supported" part of the cdk source release?

No.  But then again, net releases are not officially supported at
all.  If you want commercial support for the development tools, you
may want to contact Cygnus about it.  Read our marketing literature
available from http://www.cygnus.com for more information.  :-)

If you want to try to make things work on your own, you would be wise
to concentrate your efforts on making gdbtk work for you and forget
that the gdb/mswin directory exists.

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".