Subject: Searching gnu-win32 archives, list slowness
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

9 Apr 1998 22:19:22 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked]

FYI,

I installed a search engine on the Cygnus web server.  It is now
possible to search the GNU-Win32 mailing list archives and the project
web site, among other things.  It also looks like the April archive is
being updated properly again (Hypermail likes being flaky).

Also, the mail server has been reconfigured somewhat (sendmail now
gives up on mail delivery after two days of trying instead of five
which frees more queues for mail delivery).  Hopefully the mail
latencies will decrease substantially...

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".