Subject: eggdrop porting
From: [email-masked] (Roadman)

9 Apr 1998 21:28:26 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

I'm trying to port an Eggdrop bot to win32 but when i start the
configure file it starts ok but when it checks for the TCLLIB it can't
find it, it must be able to find the libtcl.a and tcl.h. This is what
it says:

Eggdrop now requires Tcl to compile. If you already have Tcl installed
on this system, and I just wasn't looking in the right place for it,
set the environment variables TCLLIB and TCLINC so I will know where
to find 'libtcl.a' (or 'libtcl.so') and 'tcl.h  
(respectively).  Then run 'configure' again.

What do i need to do?

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".