Subject: Re: C Doc?
From: [email-masked] (Mikal)

9 Apr 1998 04:32:27 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: raf <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

raf wrote:

> >Hi, Do you know some program that make a document like javadoc, but for
> >a C programm??, I really need something like that because I'm porting a
> >very big daemon to Windows, so I need to know exactly what function
> >calls, and structures are used in the program.
>
> nothing will automatically document code for you :)
>

How about Cygnus Source Navigator?

To quote the webpage for it (www.cygnus.com/s-n_ad.html)

                                 The Symbol Browser provides a list view of
all
                                 components within the source code, as well
as a file
                                 list of files in the project.

                                 The Editor allows you to view and modify
source
                                 files.

                                 The Class Hierarchy Browser lets you view an

                                 entire class tree or focus on an individual
                                 inheritance relationship.

                                 The Cross-Reference Browser lets you
                                 graphically model and navigate refers-to and

                                 referred-by relationships between components
in
                                 the project,regardless of file structure.

                                 The Class Browser lets you see a list view
of
                                 class, component, type, and file information

                                 combined with the line of class hierarchy.

                                 The Include Browser lets you graphically
display
                                 complex include relationships to quickly
visualize
                                 inefficiencies in the project include
structure.

                                 The Query Tools provide advanced graphical
                                 environments to traditional string searches
within
                                 the project.

etc etc etc. There is a free version you can download, or you can buy a
version. The only problem I can see is that you need to run it on a Unix
box... I wonder if it runs on gnu-win32???

Mikal

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".