Subject: B18: odbc link error
From: [email-masked] (popori)

7 Apr 1998 12:55:13 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD620F.87BFFE20"
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD620F.87BFFE20
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="euc-kr"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

hi there,
i'm testing a sample odbc program.
but this program is occured link error,
message is "unreferenced 'SQLAllocEnv'".
i think this message is cannot convert function name.
at like RegOpenKeyEx -> RegOpenKeyExA -> RegOpenKeyExA@24
          --------------     ---------------     -------------------
             source code          compile                              =
link
i use -lodbc32 link option.
but error message is 'SQLAllocEnv@4' is not.
please answer me.
good luck

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD620F.87BFFE20
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="euc-kr"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dks_c_5601-1987" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.71.1712.3"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>hi there,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>i'm testing a sample odbc =
program.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>but this program is occured link=20
error,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>message is &quot;unreferenced=20
'SQLAllocEnv'&quot;.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>i think this message is cannot =
convert function=20
name.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>at like RegOpenKeyEx -&gt; =
RegOpenKeyExA -&gt;=20
RegOpenKeyExA@24</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
--------------&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
---------------&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
-------------------</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;=20
source code&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
compile&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
link</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>i use -lodbc32 link option.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>but error message is 'SQLAllocEnv@4' is =
not.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>please answer me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>good luck</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD620F.87BFFE20--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".