Subject: Re: Compiling Aladdin Ghostscript 5.10
From: [email-masked] (Wei Ku)

7 Apr 1998 06:26:25 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "Wei Ku" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Willy Wong" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Hello, Wong:

I have successfully compiled Ghostscript 3.33 with both b19 and egcs. The
only change in the makefile is to put the correct path to X libraries.

I am interested in upgrading it to version 5.10. Would you mind sharing the
ftp site where you got the source code of Ghostscript 5.10 ?

By the way, there is a native Windows port of Ghostscript 5.10 available as
well as GSview 2.5 which is similar to Ghostview. However, they both use "cr
lf" instead of "cr" as end of line. Therefore, they can not work with b19
application when binary mounting is activated.

Let me know if you still have problem.

Wei Ku

-----Original Message-----
From: Willy Wong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, April 01, 1998 7:46 AM
Subject: Compiling Aladdin Ghostscript 5.10

>Hi,
> I am trying to compile Ghostscript using Beta 19.  The make.txt file that
came with the sources is kind of vague when it talked about compiling under
cygwin.  I have implemented the changes that were described, but still
cannot compile succesfully.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in
advance!
>
>
>Willy Wong
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".