Subject: Re: Problem with new-cygwin.dll.gz ?
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

7 Apr 1998 04:03:16 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

You can get an update to the update from Sergey Okhapkin's page.  URL is 
listed below.

>Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 12:40:35 +0200
>From: Peter Kuehn <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: Peter Baker <[email-masked]>
>CC: Cygnus GNU-Win32 Mailing List <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: Problem with new-cygwin.dll.gz ?
>
>yes there is (even if Geoffrey won't believe it :-(
>
>Peter Baker wrote:
>> 
>> Hi
>> 
>> I have a problem unzipping new-cygwinb19.dll.gz in the directory
>> ..../pub/gnu-win32/gnu-win32/b19.1-update/
>> 
>> all i get is
>> 
>> bash-2.01$ gunzip new-cygwinb19.dll.gz
>> gunzip: new-cygwinb19.dll.gz: invalid compressed data--format 
violated
>> 
>> Is there a problem with this file? (I downloaded it using Netscape
>> both from the cygnus site and Australian mirror site and tried to
>> gunzip it on a NT-PC, DEC-ALPHA and Silcon Graphics running SGI Irix)
>> 
>> Thanks a lot
>> Peter Baker
>> 
>> 
=========================================================================
>> || Peter Baker  email: [email-masked]    ph: 07 3864 1293  
(W)  ||
>> ||              Mail:  School of Mathematics, Queensland University     
||
>> ||                     of Technology,  GPO Box 2434, Brisbane  QLD 
4001 ||
>> 
=========================================================================
>> 
>> -
>> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a 
message to
>> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>
>-- 
>+-----------------------------------------------------------+
>| Peter Kuehn * Fraunhofer Gesellschaft * <[email-masked]> |
>| Tel. +49-89-1205-614                                      |
>+-----------------------------------------------------------+
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)
http://www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp/index_text.html  (Andy Piper - ports)
http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf     (Christopher Faylor - package ports)
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/       (German mirror)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.progressive-comp.com/Lists/?l=gnu-win32&r=1&w=2#gnu-win32
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com
add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

Help for Win32 Beginners: http://www.relisoft.com

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".