Subject: Re: Compiling cygnus under linux?
From: [email-masked] (Stefan Hornburg)

7 Apr 1998 00:48:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: Mike McLean <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Mike McLean <[email-masked]> writes:

> I saw an option to build the MesaGL library on linux with the cygnus
> compiler to generate win 32 programs.  Is it possible to build the
> GNU-win32 compiler under linux.  I want to build windows 95/nt binaries,
> but don't want to have to use windows to do it.  The reason is I am
> learning how to use the MesaGL to eventually write some kind of hover
> racing game, and I want to be able to code it on linux.
> 
> Any help is appreciated :)

Here it is: you should read the gcc documentation, especially the
section on cross-compiling:

http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/gcc/gcc_44.html

Or browse your copy of gcc's GNU Info Manual.

Ciao
		Stefan

-- 
MKDIR pipe on netware with Windows* makes you wonder :-)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".