Subject: Re: Compiling cygnus under linux?
From: [email-masked] (Peter Dalgaard BSA)

6 Apr 1998 21:43:33 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: Text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Xavier Plasencia <[email-masked]>
Cc: Laszlo Vecsey <[email-masked]>, Mike McLean <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Xavier Plasencia <[email-masked]> writes:

> 
> There is a port of the egs compiler that was compiled for linux.
> If you visit the cywin web site, and traverse though the links,
> you will eventually find the web site that has a cross compiler
> for linux-> windows.
> 

As far as I've been able to gather, Mumit Khan has egcs compilers
and utils for cygwin, mingw, etc., but they're not cross-compilers.

Jan-Jaap has a cross-compiler for linux, but it isn't egcs.

I'd be happy to learn otherwise, though. (Easter-egcs, anyone? ;^)

-- 
   O__  ---- Peter Dalgaard             Blegdamsvej 3  
  c/ /'_ --- Dept. of Biostatistics     2200 Cph. N   
 (*) \(*) -- University of Copenhagen   Denmark      Ph: (+45) 35327918
~~~~~~~~~~ - ([email-masked])             FAX: (+45) 35327907

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".