Subject: Re: Patch executable in b19?
From: [email-masked] (John Morey)

6 Apr 1998 16:35:56 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Greg Larkin <[email-masked]>

Greg,

I belive you need the cdk.  It sounds like you only got the user
tools.  At first I only got the user tools but it does not come with
patch.

John

>>>>> "Greg" == Greg Larkin <[email-masked]> writes:

Greg> Hello,

Greg> I recently downloaded the b19 GNU Win32 toolkit, mostly to get a
Greg> version of patch that works on Win32.  The documentation on the
Greg> Cygnus site indicates that it is in there, but for the life of
Greg> me, I can't find it in my installed directory.

Greg> Is it supposed to be in the b19 distribution?  Could be
Greg> distribution be corrupted somehow?

Greg> Thanks for any hints,
Greg> Greg Larkin

Greg> -
Greg> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
Greg> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".