Subject: Re: going mad
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

6 Apr 1998 09:29:49 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Michael Harnois <[email-masked]>
Cc: gw32 <[email-masked]>

Hi Michael,

Hopefully your not "going mad" enough to go live amoung the
tombstones.  Let me guess, you have Windows95.  One solution is to get
WindowsNT client, this problem doesn't exist on NT.

Before anyone can help, you need to give examples of how you reproduce
your problem.  Include a description of your platform.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)
http://www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp/index_text.html  (Andy Piper - ports)
http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf     (Christopher Faylor - package ports)
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/       (German mirror)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.progressive-comp.com/Lists/?l=gnu-win32&r=1&w=2#gnu-win32
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com
add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

Help for Win32 Beginners: http://www.relisoft.com

---Michael Harnois <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I am going positively nuts with b19 hanging so solidly that the only
> solution is to reboot. I have installed Sergey's latest coolview and
the
> egcs/binutils packages. It seems to be sh.exe that is hanging. I can
> reproduce it both with the sh.exe that comes with the cdk and with
bash.exe
> copied to sh.exe. Any and all suggestions warmly welcomed.
> 
> Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
> [email-masked]                      [email-masked]
> "The price one pays for pursuing any profession, or calling,
>  is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side." -- James Baldwin
> 
> -
> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a
message to
> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
> 

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".