Subject: Re: Problem with new-cygwin.dll.gz ? [NBY]
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

6 Apr 1998 09:25:35 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Peter Baker <[email-masked]>
Cc: gw32 <[email-masked]>

You need to go get even a newer new update anyway from Sergey
Okhapkin.  URL is below my signature.  Sergey calls his update
"coolview".

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)
http://www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp/index_text.html  (Andy Piper - ports)
http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf     (Christopher Faylor - package ports)
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/       (German mirror)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.progressive-comp.com/Lists/?l=gnu-win32&r=1&w=2#gnu-win32
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com
add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

Help for Win32 Beginners: http://www.relisoft.com

---Peter Baker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi
> 
> I have a problem unzipping new-cygwinb19.dll.gz in the directory
> ..../pub/gnu-win32/gnu-win32/b19.1-update/
> 
> all i get is
> 
> bash-2.01$ gunzip new-cygwinb19.dll.gz
> gunzip: new-cygwinb19.dll.gz: invalid compressed data--format violated
> 
> Is there a problem with this file? (I downloaded it using Netscape
> both from the cygnus site and Australian mirror site and tried to
> gunzip it on a NT-PC, DEC-ALPHA and Silcon Graphics running SGI Irix)
> 
> Thanks a lot
> Peter Baker
> 
>
=========================================================================
> || Peter Baker  email: [email-masked]    ph: 07 3864 1293 
(W)  ||
> ||              Mail:  School of Mathematics, Queensland University 
   ||
> ||                     of Technology,  GPO Box 2434, Brisbane  QLD
4001 ||
>
=========================================================================
> 
> 
> -
> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a
message to
> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
> 

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".