Subject: Re: Need person with a brain to compile Python 1.5 on CygWin32
From: [email-masked] (Theodore Jump)

6 Apr 1998 04:53:52 -0700
Message-ID: <3529368e.33593937.cygnus.gnu-win32@smtp>
References: <000301bd60a8$730ac5e0$1eb6fdcf@vagabond>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>If and when you are able to get it to compile, please drop me a note
>I would like to get the .exe only.  (I probably couldn't reproduce the steps
>necessary to get it to compile succesfully.)

Tar file with executable and relevant output from "make test" should be on
my web site by the time you read this.

I make no promises to it's usefullness, but there it is.

I built with with B19.1 state of Cygwin, just for reference.

All details on what I did to build it are available online also in my build
log.

Regards,
-Ted
______________________________________________________________________
http://www.i21.com/~tjump                  http://www.fighterduel.com

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all
progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".