Subject: ncurses core dumps
From: [email-masked] (Marc Lasserre)

6 Apr 1998 03:14:41 -0700
Message-ID: <000d01bd610d$debf73c0$045987cf.cygnus.gnu-win32@hp-customer>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

I have compiled ncurses under Win95 but all the test programs keep
crashing with an access violation error. I ran these programs under gdb
and found out that the stack gets overflowed. However compiling with a
bigger stack did not help.

Has anyone found out what the problem is ?

thanks,
-----
Marc

PS: I am running B19.1

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".