Subject: Porting MS Windows applications to X
From: [email-masked] (Robert J. Ragno)

5 Apr 1998 15:46:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hello... I wanted to unlurk and ask a silly question...

Am I right in assuming that, even with a fully working build 19 and X
client, porting Win32 applications to use the X client is something best
left to the insane and/or masochistic?

I can manage a tiny bit of each, so if anyone had any advice I'd appreciate
it...

Thanks,
Rob

                           )       \   /      (
                          /|\      )\_/(     /|\
 *                       / | \    (/\|/\)   / | \                      *
 |`.____________________/__|__o____\`|'/___o__|__\___________________.'|
 |                           '^`    \|/   '^`                          |
 |                                   V                                 |
 |         I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the        |
 |            state-appointed psychiatrist is our "friend."            |
 |                                                                     |
 | ._________________________________________________________________. |
 |'               l    /\ /     \\            \ /\   l                `|
 *                l  /   V       ))            V   \ l                 *
                  l/            //                  \I
                                V

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".