Subject: Need person with a brain to compile Python 1.5 on CygWin32
From: [email-masked] (Michael Longval)

5 Apr 1998 12:34:00 -0700
Message-ID: <000301bd60a8$730ac5e0$1eb6fdcf.cygnus.gnu-win32@vagabond>
Reply-To: "Michael Longval" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Try as I might I am unable (and probably too stupid) to get Python1.5
to compile on Beta 19.

I am therefor seeking brainpower to acheive this goal.  (ie YOU)

The sources for Python 1.5 are here:
http://www.python.org/download/download_source.html

If and when you are able to get it to compile, please drop me a note
I would like to get the .exe only.  (I probably couldn't reproduce the steps
necessary to get it to compile succesfully.)

Thanks very much in advance.

[email-masked]

===========================
Sometimes you're the windshield,
sometimes you're the bug.
===========================

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".