Subject: RE: going mad
From: [email-masked] (Michael Harnois)

5 Apr 1998 03:18:09 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

> Before anyone can help, you need to give examples of how you reproduce
> your problem.  Include a description of your platform.

How I reproduce my problem: try to execute a program that's not found; run
configure scripts; compile programs. Any or all of these actions may result
in a random lockup. Or may not. If it were more consistent than that, I
certainly would tell you, but it's not. The only thing that I don't think
has ever caused one is executing a single program from the command line.

My platform is gray laminate over compressed wood fiber, about 28" high, 26"
deep, 6" long ... oh, that's not what you wanted, is it? I have two machines
with identical symptoms: both running Win95 OSR2, one a P166 with a 6GB hard
drive and 32MB of memory, one a P166MMX laptop with a 2GB HD and 32MB of
memory.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".