Subject: B18: Problem with ChoosePixelFormat function
From: [email-masked] (Michael Gledhill)

4 Apr 1998 20:05:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "GNU-Win32" <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I have been trying to use MESA 2.6 (a free OpenGL like library, built from c
source code)  This contains a delivery of a GLUT library.
www.ssec.wisc.edu/~brianp/Mesa.html )

When I build this with CYGWIN32 b18 and try to run  the demos I obtain a
runtime error message generated by the function ChoosePixelFormat.  This
function returns 0 when the following input is given.

(gdb) p pfd
$1 = {nSize = 1125, nVersion = 112, dwFlags = 7341157, iPixelType = 84 'T',
  cColorBits = 255 'ÿ', cRedBits = 0 '\000', cRedShift = 240 'ð',
  cGreenBits = 209 'Ñ', cGreenShift = 174 '®', cBlueBits = 0 '\000',
  cBlueShift = 240 'ð', cAlphaBits = 83 'S', cAlphaShift = 17 '\021',
  cAccumBits = 0 '\000', cAccumRedBits = 240 'ð', cAccumGreenBits = 0
'\000',
  cAccumBlueBits = 0 '\000', cAccumAlphaBits = 0 '\000', cDepthBits = 200
'È',
  cStencilBits = 210 'Ò', cAuxBuffers = 8 '\b', iLayerType = 213 'Õ',
  bReserved = 7 '\a', dwLayerMask = 117178426, dwVisibleMask = 117178450,
  dwDamageMask = 117178474}

Is this bad input?
Is it a bug in b18?

Best Regards,
Mike.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".