Subject: Re: Problems with exceptions in B19
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

3 Apr 1998 12:15:29 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: Chris Waters <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Chris Waters <[email-masked]> writes:
> Hi,
> 
> I can't get any of my code that uses exceptions to work under B19. Here
> is an example:

Hi Chris,

Fixed in egcs-1.0.2 (and worked in egcs-1.00 as well) for cygwin32 and
mingw32. See http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ for
downloading/installation instructions.

Do check the "Updates/fixes" area to make sure that you're missing any
patches since the release.

For those on the list who might be having problems with C++ on Cygwin32
B19, or seeing problems with optimization, or seeing some other language 
related problems (read:  not related to your own bugs ;-), please replace 
the B19 development tools with EGCS-1.0.2. It is packaged to replace your 
current installation, so no effort is required. 

Regards,
Mumit

Cc: gnu-win32 mailing list
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".