Subject: Re: postgreSQL cygwin port - any update?
From: [email-masked] (Jordan Henderson)

3 Apr 1998 07:18:41 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Tom,

I have a version which compiles, but is still very unhappy. I have been
working my changes into the 6.3 release, and also the newer cygnu b19.1
release. I will not be getting much done the first half of April though,
as I have finals. I will send out a status as soon as I have a version
you can play with.

Thanks
Jordan Henderson

> Jordan/*,
> 
> A postreSQL port to cygwin32 was mentioned some time ago, but I've heard no
> more. Is this under development? I'm most interested in how it's going, and
> what work remains to be done. Is help required? (My un*x experience is very
> limited).
> 
> Regards,
> Tom.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".