Subject: B19: Console input problems
From: [email-masked] (Daniel Sands)

2 Apr 1998 19:45:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I have noticed a couple of problems with the latest beta.  Sorry if
these have been covered already, but I have no time to search the
archives.

1)  I have a configure script that does READs for user input.  The first
read works correctly, but the second does not even pause for input. 
It's as if the CR was not removed from the input buffer.  This happens
with or without TTY support.

2) I tried making a simple test case:  A single read statement in a
script.  I ran the script with "sh test.sh", where sh.exe is the copy of
BASH in the /bin directory.  After the read, BASH does a core dump,
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Any fixes for this?
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".