Subject: going mad
From: [email-masked] (Michael Harnois)

2 Apr 1998 18:25:26 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

I am going positively nuts with b19 hanging so solidly that the only
solution is to reboot. I have installed Sergey's latest coolview and the
egcs/binutils packages. It seems to be sh.exe that is hanging. I can
reproduce it both with the sh.exe that comes with the cdk and with bash.exe
copied to sh.exe. Any and all suggestions warmly welcomed.

Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
[email-masked]                      [email-masked]
"The price one pays for pursuing any profession, or calling,
 is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side." -- James Baldwin

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".