Subject: BUG/CHANGE: egcs-1.0.2-mingw32 USE OF C_INCLUDE_PATH
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

2 Apr 1998 16:07:41 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Mumit,

I know that you've said the C_INCLUDE_PATH need not be used; but, I 
prefer to use it as I make changes to the headers I point to a working 
directory first where I put the modified headers.

I have C_INCLUDE_PATH set to:
c:\mingw32-sup\include;c:\egcs\lib\gcc-lib\i386-mingw32\egcs-2.90.27\include;c:\egcs\include

To save on my limited amount of disk space I've also done:
cp -R c:\egcs\i386-mingw32\include\* c:\ecgs\include\
cp -R c:\egcs\i386-mingw32\lib\* c:\egcs\lib\
rm -rf c:\egcs\i386-mingw32\

I have a file c:\mingw32-sup\include\sys\types.h that should get 
included and did with the prior version of egcs and does with Jan-Jaap's 
2.8.0 and 2.8.1; but doesn't with egcs 1.0.2.  The actual path used for 
types.h with egcs 1.0.2 is:

c:\\egcs\\lib\\gcc-lib\\i386-mingw32\\egcs-2.90.27\\../../../../include/sys/types.h

The questions: 
Is this a BUG or a CHANGE?
Does egcs-1.0.2-mingw32 use the ";" as the path delimiter?

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

PS: FYI, I'm using NT 3.51, cygwinb19 bash, the cygwinb19.dll that C. 
Faylor announced just prior to the b19.1 announcement; although, none of 
this should make a difference with this problem.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".