Subject: inetd
From: [email-masked] (Kees van Veen)

2 Apr 1998 06:48:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Gnu win32 <[email-masked]>

Hi,
I have a little problem with the inetd daemon running on b19, stock as
well as b19.1 update as well as coolview (march 27).

I've managed to get it up and running, can start a remote telnet
session, even two, !! as long as nothing is running !!

If I start one telnet session and run something, such as 'while true; do
echo ok; sleep 1; done' and I start a second telnet session, here's what
the first one says: 

(F:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\sh.exe 15382) wait_subproc: wait
failed. nchildren 1, wait -1, err 6
(F:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\sh.exe 15382) wait_subproc: event[1]
0x11C, error 6

After this the (first) session is not responding anymore, and the inetd
daemon has died. The second session is ok.

I'm running the inetd from the console window with NT 4.0 SP 3.

Has anyone had similar experiences like this ? Am I overlooking
something ?

Thanks,
Kees
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".