Subject: RegQueryValue is giving grief!!!!
From: [email-masked] (Tsoloane Moahloli)

30 Mar 1998 06:10:45 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Gnu Win32 Mailing List <[email-masked]>

Hello,

Maybe some one out there can help me with this stuff....

My development box is a pentium 75 with 32 Megs, winnt 4.0 server - I
know its a pretty weak machine but thats all it's used for - and
gnu-win32 B19.....

I was trying to query a registry value using RegQueryValueEx, and I am
getting no Joy.  The error value it is returning is ERROR_NOT_READY.  I
have never run into this one before, anyone got any Ideas......

Ta,

Tsoloane
--
 Windows 95: n.  32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
 patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
 microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of
 competition.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".