Subject: Radiance port possible?
From: [email-masked] (Erwin Zierler)

30 Mar 1998 05:52:25 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I wondered if anyone on this list is using/has heard about Radiance and
has an estimation how difficult it would be to port it (or parts of it) 
to WinNT with the Cygnus tools. 
FYI, Radiance  is a lighting simulation system which uses a combination 
of radiosity, raytracing and the Monte Carlo method.
It consists of several tools for scene and image generation and more.
The homepage is http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/ .
Thanks in advance for any comments on this.

 Erwin

PS.: I had sent this to the wrong address (owner-gnu-win32) before, 
     sorry for that  :(

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".