Subject: MFC with Cygwin?
From: [email-masked] (Jason Dagit)

29 Mar 1998 12:29:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I'm a newbie and I'm trying to learn win32 programming.  I keep hearing
about MicroSoft Foundation Classes.  I'm wondering, what do I need to do
to use MFC with Cygwin?  I have B19.1 and very little knowledge of
win32  programming.  I have experience with DOS C/C++ and VB3.0, but
thats about the extent of my programming.  

Please assume I know only what it takes to compile a simple project.  I
have a generic windows application that I created following an example
on MSDN, but that's my only experience with Cygwin32.

Thank you lots,
Jason
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".