Subject: Can't run programs compiled using B19
From: [email-masked] (Richard Stanton)

28 Mar 1998 21:04:26 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by SEMI MIME-Edit 0.92 - "Oyanagi")
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: gnu-win <[email-masked]>

I just downloaded/installed B19, and the updated B19.1 DLL file, on a
system which has B18 installed (directory f:\cygnus). I then edited my
environment variables, to add everything in CYGNUS.BAT, and remove
everything to do with B18.

I can run the tools, gcc etc, and uname -a reports

CYGWIN32_NT MORTGAGE 4.0 19.1 i686 unknown

So far so good. I then tried compiling the usual hello.c, using the
command

gcc -o hello.exe hello.c

The compilation proceeded fine, but when I type "hello" to run the
program, I get an error box popping up, telling me 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HELLO.EXE - Unable to Locate DLL"

The dynamic link library .dll could not be found in the specified path
E:\SOURCE;.;D:\WINNT\System32...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks.

Richard Stanton

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".