Subject: I get "warning: cannot find entry symbol _WinMainCRTStartup; defaulting to 00401000"
From: [email-masked] (Jason Dagit)

28 Mar 1998 20:42:24 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Ok, I would like to thank everyone.  I got the resource compiler to
work, and I've started to learn how to do windows things, I still can't
create my own notepad (I would like to), but I can't find info.  Anyway.

When I compile I program that has a procedure (just another type of
function near as I can tell) like LRESULT CALLBACK MainWndProc  The
ld.exe says:

/GNUWIN32/B19/H-I386~1/i386-cygwin32/bin/ld.exe: warning: cannot find
entry symbol _WinMainCRTStartup; defaulting to 00401000

This doesn't seem to be a problem yet, but is there a way to fix this ?

Thanks,
Jason
PS Why is there such a long delay between when I send messagaes, and
when they get sent through the list?
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".