Subject: Re: Problems rewriting mount.c for mingw32 (egcs/gcc)
From: [email-masked] (Bart Anderson)

28 Mar 1998 11:19:25 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Bartlee A. Anderson wrote:
> 
> Enclosed is mount.c
>                 add_mount(0xdd, dpath, upath, binary_flag ,mixed_flag, silent_flag);
<snippity-snip>
BTW There are some things to add after fixing the problem of adding the
hex translation in my last message. You still have to add some funcs
that will add new mounts at the 0 mount entry, moving all the others
down, and on umount shift them back towards the one that disappears.
There's still the --reset option. My guesses were probably close.
-- 
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division
300 Bauman Ct.                                [email-masked]
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's   VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191                               FAX   (630) 227-9771
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".